Friday 1 January 2010

MMX/Aerosols


So, 2010 is upon us. New start, new blog. So I never know what to say on these fucking things so I will type whatever words enter my head and leave some trail of jibberish elading to a not so well thought out point. This blog will just be things I have fount interesting, movies, albums and so on, I don't host these files, I simply bring them here so more people can see them. Please supoort bands, do gigs, buy movies if you like them and so on, keep it fucking mexico.

To kick this off

Aerosols new LP + 4th EP

Courtesy of icoulddietommorow check them out, great stuff. More on Aerosols, this band is getting a lot of steam with their blend of powerviolence and punked out trashy mess, I'm digging it, so have a listen. On the Youth Attack! label, the LP sold out in the first day, hype! Includes ex members of Ampere who also fucking kill it. Expect to see a lot from this band.


Aerosols LP (2009) + 4th 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment