Wednesday 9 June 2010

I Spoke - Faith in Chaos

I Spoke, in ideology and practice, are a thing of beauty, amidst the chaos and screams lay poetic rights, tales of friendship and moral ideals, anti racism etc all of which I find myself agreeing with. Beyond that, their music is a mix of 'real' scremo and emo, chaotic moments set alongside melodic drifting. Their ethos holds true to a pure DIY scene, friends no fans. Sadly I Spoke have left us, I find them to have been one of Canadians finest sons. Their messages are still with us, and I hope they live on through their records, do enjoy this one.

RIP I Spoke.

I Spoke - Faith in Chaos

1. Random Beatings from Lee Majors 3:11
2. You broke my heart so i cut your break-lines 3:06
3. Why make sense when art is dead 3:41
4. Lies parents told me that i still believe to this day 2:31
5. The demons that lived inside my statue of the Virgin Mary 2:41
6. Returning the bullets once lodged in my body to Wal-Mart 1:42

try
buy

No comments:

Post a Comment